Sunday, April 14, 2013

Dreams

There have been several times in my life that I have had dreams of things I wanted to do, be, or have.  Then there are times I stopped dreaming because it's hard when they don't get accomplished or they fail.  Here lately I've begun to dream again- dream for myself and for my family.

I had an opportunity last month to meet one of my favorite authors in a small group setting.  It would have been a dream come true.  After praying about it I knew that it wasn't going to happen right now because of a lot of factors.  So, I began to dream and pray about the people I would like to meet.

Candace Cameron Bure
Lysa TerKeurst
Liz Curtis Higgs
Angie Smith
Christy Nockels
Natalie Grant
Martina McBride

These are all women I admire for their talents, faith, and accomplishments.  It's one of those things that I would love a girlfriend afternoon of hanging out and picking their brain for more wisdom as a mom-friend-artist.  So, I'll continue to pray for the opportunity and until then I'll be grateful for the internet and social media!

No comments: