Saturday, February 19, 2011

Crispix Chicken

I've had several requests for the Crispix Chicken recipe.  It's our alternative to fried chicken and one of our favorite meals to eat!

Here's the igredients you'll need.  Crispix cereal, flour, salt, pepper, butter, thawed chicken breasts


Thaw chicken breasts and cut into quarters or thirds, as many as you need for your family.

Melt 3 tablespoons of butter for 3 chicken breasts. Salt and pepper  1/2 cup of flour

Dip each chicken piece in butter then roll in flour, place in baking dish

Sprinkle crumbled Crispix cereal on top, or place in flour when rolling chicken,
drizzle extra butter on top

Bake 350 uncovered for 45 minutes

ENJOY!

1 comment:

Clare@peak313 said...

Hi Karlyn!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope the weight routine will be something easy enough, yet effective for you!
I will be putting more routines up soon so stay tuned!

BTW--this chicken looks awesome! I might have to try it one day. I've heard great things about crispix chicken!!!
Clare